Pad Thai Sauce
If you already have the ingredients you like to put in your Pad Thai Noodles, but have been using a bottled sauce from your Asian market, why not try making your own? This delicious and very authentic tasting sauce will make your Pad Thai taste great, and it's quite easy to make.
Yield: 2 - 4 servings
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Cooking time: 5 Minutes
Ready in: Less than 10 minutes
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Tamarind Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Hot Sauce
1) Combine sugar, tamarind paste, lime juice, vinegar, fish sauce, and Sriracha hot sauce in a small pan.
2) Heat while stirring over low heat until bubbling, sugar melts, and all ingredients are well blended.
3) Allow to cool. Refrigerate unused portion.
For more detailed information and a free video lesson, visit this web page: ThaiCookbook.tv/?rid=128